Temporal Probability Agency
Chosen by a computer that can see the future. Your mission: Save the World.
Temporal Probability Agency takes place in an alternate present day. Since the year 2000, the TPA has been protecting humanity. They’ve prevented 9/11, wars around the world, and the global financial crisis. Now it’s your turn.
Agents are selected from the world’s population for specific tasks. The computer, Daisy, has done the calculations and knows exactly who has the best chance of success.
Sometimes you need to do something small: a spilled beer at the right moment. Sometimes it’s something huge: a gunfight with the Italian Mafia inside a burning factory.
More information can be found in our new agent primer!
Print. Pour. Play
Our adventures have been engineered from the ground up to make them easy to run with little to no prep time. That is what “Print. Pour. Play.” means. Print out the adventure. Pour some drinks. Play the game.
- Encounter Based Design: All scenes are broken down into encounters, even those without combat.
- New Stat Blocks: Never forget a critical ability during a fight.
- Plenty of Handouts: Embracing the PDF format has allowed us to provide numerous handouts to draw your players into a scene.
Everything you need to know to play TPA is contained in this 25 page PDF.
Hindrances, Edges, and Gear for your agent, plus history and background on the agency. It’s a quick read so you can get to playing.
To Predict and Serve Act 1: A Function of Probability
The players are minding their own business, enjoying a trip home from a tropical vacation, when probability knocks.
- Take on hijackers a mile in the sky and safely bring the plane to a landing.
- Get into a fight with Mall Security and steal a bunch of Rolexs.
- Take on the Italian Mafia to prevent the murder of a labor leader.
To Predict and Serve Act 2: Rate of Change
Release Date: TBD
In Act 2, things heat up as the agents begin to deal directly with global affairs, and they begin to understand just what they were chosen to prevent.
- Work in secret to discredit a Russian ambassador.
- Break into the United States Congress to find important information.
- Broker a weapons deal in the swankiest casino in town.
To Predict and Serve Act 3: Approaching the Limit
Release Date: TBD
Time is running out for the world as we know it as events hurdle towards a nuclear conclusion in Act 3. In Daisy we trust.
- Infiltrate a corporate headquarters to steal an experimental AI.
- Prevent a murder by playing around at a carnival.
- Turn a casual day of celebration into a four-way gang war for ultimate dominance.
- Prepare for the worst in the secret, potentially explosive finale.
TPA Featured Articles
Learn more about the TPA by reading these articles.
- See the New Stat Blocks and Significant Details!
- In Defense of the Stat Block
- Agent’s Handbook Revealed!